Value Creation: The Definitive Guide for Business Leaders
Increasing disruption, diminishing returns, and demanding Customers require business leaders to create more Value, remain relevant, and stay ahead of competition. CEOs have to evolve a “Value Creation” culture for the company so as to properly balance the interests of Customers, Employees, Investors, and the Marketplace.
This pathbreaking book shifts the focus to Creating Value for the entire business ecosystem and not just for the shareholders. It will launch organizations into the world of Value Creation and will convert good CEOs and companies to great ones with longevity and higher profitability.
PeerSphere: Volume 7, Number 2
PeerSphere is the quarterly e-journal of the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council, an organization dedicated to high-level knowledge exchange, thought leadership and personal relationship building among senior corporate marketing leaders and brand decision-makers across a wide range of global industries. The journal is peer-inspired, peer-driven and peer-influenced and provides insight from global marketing leaders about best practices and strategies in the marketplace.
The latest issue of PeerSphere is now available and covers a wide range of subjects relevant to global marketing leaders and features articles on a variety of pertinent subjects, among them:
- The State of MarTech: Transformation in the Age of Complexity
- A compelling view of how technology can help banks reshape the customer experience by the CMO of Finastra, a $2 billion FinTech leader
- Valuable insights from Harte Hanks on the four most pressing risks facing CMOs when it comes to data and trust
- What marketing can learn from private equity: The need to adopt a mindset centered on value and accountability
- 13 questions that can help marketing teams better align and sync up with corporate strategic goals
- An in-depth Q&A with Nintendo, Yahoo!, KidZania and Frito-Lay marketing leader Cammie Dunaway, now CMO of Duolingo, who also draws on her board member experience at Planet Fitness, Red Robin, Nordstrom Bank, Marketo and Brunswick Corporation
PeerSphere is available on a complimentary basis courtesy of our sponsor, Thomson Reuters. If you would like to get involved in PeerSphere as an interview or profile subject, please contact Managing Editor Mary Anne Hensley regarding any inquiries.Read the Magazine