Authorpreneur: Build the Brand, Business, and Lifestyle You Deserve. It's Time to Write Your Book.
Jesse Warren Tevelow
Are you tired of your job? Looking for something more rewarding and profitable? Have you ever thought or been told, "You should write a book or start a business!" Well, it's time to give it a shot. Jesse Tevelow has self-published two books (Authorpreneur is his third), which are both No. 1 bestsellers on track to generate $30,000 per year in passive income. And that's just for starters. He also used his books to launch a business that banked over six figures in its first year. Other part-time authors are doing far better, earning six or even seven figures per year. Many have leveraged their books to build full-time business ventures. This wasn't possible 10 years ago, but the publishing industry has changed. People are finding unparalleled freedom and wealth through writing, and you can, too. Authorpreneur will show you how.Purchase from CMO Council's Bookstore
PeerSphere: Volume 6, Number 3
PeerSphere is the quarterly e-journal of the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council, an organization dedicated to high-level knowledge exchange, thought leadership and personal relationship building among senior corporate marketing leaders and brand decision-makers across a wide range of global industries. The journal is peer-inspired, peer-driven and peer-influenced and provides insight from global marketing leaders about best practices and strategies in the marketplace.
The latest issue of PeerSphere is now available and covers a wide range of subjects relevant to global marketing leaders and features articles on a variety of pertinent subjects, among them:
- A feature on how brands can maximize the omni-channel experience
- How brands can gain access to the $10 trillion informal economy
- A CMO roundtable article featuring marketing perspectives on the challenges to executing omni-channel experiences
- How Igloo is working to innovate products and make a difference in consumers’ lives
- Q&A articles with marketing leaders at ASICS and Trust Metrics
- Insights from marketing leaders at Kia Motors, T-Mobile, Verizon, Visa, AT&T, Bank of America and more
PeerSphere is available on a complimentary basis courtesy of our sponsor, Thomson Reuters. If you would like to get involved in PeerSphere as an interview or profile subject, please contact Managing Editor Mary Anne Hensley regarding any inquiries.Read the Magazine