August 8, 2019
Exceeding the Requirements of the Trust Economy
When the CMO Council asked global marketing leaders what they believed the most critical demand of the modern connected customer was today, 57 percent pointed to data security, privacy and accountability, elevating the demand for trust and transparency to top the CMO's agenda. As much as today’s customer craves personalization and being part of brand experiences that are as exciting as they are relevant, transparency and accountability out-weighted brand advocacy and purpose.
Consumers are also clear about the consequence of breaking that bond: Fail to behave responsibly and we will walk with our wallets. According to a recent PwC study, 87 percent of consumers said they would take their business elsewhere if they don’t trust that a company is handling their data responsibly. Consumers also understand that their data is currency, as 88 percent indicate that the extent of their willingness to share personal information with a company is directly tied to how much they trust that company.
This leaves CMOs with a critical question each leader must ask: Is now the moment the CMO must adopt the mantle of Champion of Trust, or is securing this trust in brand experiences going to be left to others to advance?Event Website
October 22, 2019
Join us for a webcast to learn how to unleash the power of content to reveal customer behavior, intention and need.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Does the current content value chain align with the organization’s need for superior content that drives growth and engagement?
- Is the agency-led and driven model of content creation and distribution broken?
- In today’s lightning fast connected world, is traditional content creation holding us back from real-time relevant experiences?
- Do we have to sacrifice content quality for speed, or for budget?
- Has content marketing evolved beyond the traditional publishing and development process?